Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello World

Hello! My name is Jess Jacobs, and I'm a soon-to-be mommy. My husband, Todd, and I are expecting our first little girl, Evangeline Rae, on March 30th. We're so excited!

I'm actually the author of another blog on Wordpress entitled "Bookmistress' blog," but found myself recently writing mostly baby-related posts instead of anything else. I decided to start this new blog which, as the title suggests, is all 'bout baby! This will hopefully leave my other blog open to everything else that I might want to rant about, while I focus on little Evie and the joys of motherhood on this one-at least that's my goal.

I am so excited to share all of the silly antics of my little daughter, and I hope that this blog will be fun for whoever wants to come along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment