Monday, November 21, 2011

Eight Months

My little girl is getting so big--she's 8 months old now! This is the perfect age, and I really wish she could stay this size forever. She can't talk back yet, and she can't really get into too much trouble. Plus she's still little enough to snuggle into my arms. But she's old enough now to show off her own little personality and sense of humor. In fact, she does such silly things all the time nowadays, and I just wanted to share a couple of them:

She's such a cutie! Since the day she was born, her eyes have been her largest and most prominent feature.
In fact, I hate to say it, but she used to look slightly bug-eyed. In the past couple of months, though, her face has filled out and she's grown into her eyes. Evie's always been a cute and pretty little girl, but now she's growing into quite the little beauty!
 I'm happy to be Evie's Mommy, and I wanted to share that joy in celebration of my baby's 8 months of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment