Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hobbit Baby

I'm sure most people have seem the scene in the first Lord of the Rings movie where Pippin talks about all of the meals hobbits enjoy in a single day:
Whenever I see this scene, it reminds me of Elizabeth; she nurses so many times--and so regularly--in a single day that sometimes I'm convinced she's actually a hobbit changeling!

Breakfast:
     6:30 am

Second Breakfast: 
     9:00 am

Elevensies:
     11:30 am

Luncheon:
     2:00 pm

Afternoon Tea:
     4:30 pm

Dinner:
     7:00 pm

Supper:
     9:30 pm

Midnight Snack:
     2:00 am

And yes, she adds an extra meal that isn't mentioned in the movie or book, but I'm sure that hobbits would love the idea; this girl's appetite would make any hobbit proud! I'm proud, too! I've been exclusively nursing Elizabeth for 5 months now, and she's a healthy and happy little girl with adorably chubby cheeks and a triple chin.
Bon appetit, my little hobbit baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment