Saturday, June 15, 2013

Disney Princesses

Oh, I am so excited for Elizabeth's birthday! For Evie's 1st birthday, we got her the Fisher-Price Little People Noah's Ark with some additional animals. She loves them, and so does Ella! We really like the Little People in our family because they're just the right size to fit into our kids' little hands. To continue our tradition of getting our kids Little People sets for their 1st birthdays, we found the perfect gift for Elizabeth! Fisher-Price has recently started making Little People Disney Princesses! They're absolutely adorable, and I know Ella will love them. I've already purchased almost the entire collection for her.
play-toy
play-toy

play-toy
play-toy




play-toy
 play-toy

Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Wedding Figures, Belle/Prince Adam
Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Wedding Figures, Ariel/Prince Eric










play-toy























I bought the palace in a bundle with Snow White and the Dwarves for $55 instead of the $70 that they would have been individually. I also bought several double-packs of the princess figures, which are about $8 full price. Fortunately, I managed to score everything--the palace, the dwarves, and 7 double-packs of figures--all for about $100, instead of $126! The wedding figures of Belle/Prince Adam and Ariel/Prince Eric were available exclusively from Wal-Mart; not even the Fisher-Price website carried them! And, I managed to only get one exact duplicate: Snow White. She comes with both the castle and with the dwarves, so I'm thinking of giving the extra figure to my niece who loves Snow White. I hope that they'll keep coming out with more figures, especially of the princes, but I'm done for now. I had so much fun getting her these toys, and I know that she'll have even more fun playing with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment