Sunday, June 30, 2013

More Fun Family Pictures

Elizabeth's 1st birthday is on Tuesday, so, just like we did with Evie's 1st birthday, we had professional pictures taken of our family. This time, we went in expecting to pay for the entire CD of cute pictures, and I now present the cutest of the crop!
This is probably my favorite pose of the entire set! I love how it shows off both of my pretty girls' pretty smiles!
I love how happy my girls are together.
I can't get over how grown-up Evie looks!
When she's really happy, Elizabeth has this huge grin and takes over her whole face.
Trying to escape...
Our big 1-year-old girl!
Well, my girls are obviously sisters! Remember a similar picture with Evie?
Oh, how I love that mischievous little grin!
Seeing Elizabeth sit on her "1" block made Evie want to sit on the "2" block.
Followed by a close-up of Evie's gorgeous smile!
We think this picture is so fun!
Our first outfits were all supposed to complement Ella's outfit. Then, we wanted to change into something a little more formal and pretty for the girls to wear. Our photographer had been great so far, and she was able to get such bright, happy smiles from my girls. However, during the break we took to change our clothes, another girl decided to "help" her colleague get the girls' attention by being really loud and really shrill. As a result, our girls are a bit more bemused in the rest of the pictures than beaming. Oh well, I still managed to find a few I really like.
This is Evie in her huge poofy dress that she loves!
I think this is a preview of what Evie will look like as a teenager.
We call this the "zombie picture," because it looks a little like Evie is eating Ella's brain. :)
This picture looks like my girls are sharing a secret, but it was really just Evie trying to give her sister a kiss.
This little half-smile is the one that Ella wears when she's being thoughtful or bashful. I love it just as much as the grin!
Elizabeth has such a light about her that radiates out of her sweet face.
The girls with their Daddy.
The girls with their Mommy.
Ella with her Mommy and Daddy.
Evie with her Mommy and Daddy.
Our whole family. I wish that the girls were looking at the camera and really smiling, but this was the best we got.

No comments:

Post a Comment