Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fun Family Pictures

The day after Evie's party, we went to get some professional pictures taken of our family in its current arrangement. The last professional pictures we took of our family were our wedding photos, so we thought that before my belly got too much bigger, we should get some shots of just Mommy, Daddy, and Evie. I dressed us all in shades of purple so we would lend a sense of cohesiveness to our family pictures, and I even cut my hair the week before so I wouldn't detract from the cuteness of my family by having shaggy and shapeless hair. We originally planned on picking out one pose for $9.95, but Evie was so happy and cooperative, and there were so many cute poses to choose from, that we ended up getting the entire CD. The following are just a few of our favorite poses because they're especially cute or fun:
This is our "favorite" pose, and we got the most printed sheets of this one to share with friends and family.
Evie with her Daddy.
Evie with her Mommy.
I wonder what was going on in her mind at this moment.
A second later, she'd bopped me in the face in an effort to get us off of her.
We were taking perfectly professional pictures when Evie suddenly collapsed back onto me, trying to snuggle.
Evie has discovered that it's fun to be a ham!
Crazy eyes!
A cute grin that shows off all 8 of her teeth!
A perfect symbol of the brightness of Evie's spirit.
Rocking out in the rocking chair.
She looks so much like her Daddy!
Evie has discovered her toes, and likes to hold onto them.
Giving us a lecture on the adorable nature of little girls.
She was standing next to the block, and suddenly decided to climb on top!
The next couple of pictures are from before Todd and I were engaged, and he met my family for the first time when we all went to the University of Utah Natural History Museum. I have no idea why they had a giant frog, but we had fun with it, and it makes the last picture of Evie that much cuter!
I kiss the frog...
...and *Poof!* he turns into a handsome prince!
And a couple of years later, we have a cute little frog baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment