Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bouncing Checks

We just got our new checks in the mail! Since we moved last month, we had to open an account at the local credit union, and Todd realized that it would be cheaper to have Walmart print up our new checks than to have our bank do it. So he asked me to look through the available patterns online, and pick out some that I really liked. I liked several patterns, but finally found the ones that I loved:It was a good thing that Todd liked them too. My first reaction was "Oh! I can't wait until Evie does cute and creative stuff like this!" And now, looking at them again with our names and information on them, I realize that I'm officially a mommy now--getting things just because they potentially remind me of my child. But aren't these checks seriously adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment