Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Family and Food

This year, it was my turn to spend Thanksgiving with my family, and I enjoyed every moment of it. We spent all weekend talking, laughing, eating, and playing. The girls were adorable, and I had so much fun showing them off!
A 4-generations shot of the ladies on my side of the family: My grandma, Elizabeth, me, my mom, and Evie.


My young cousin, Mavis, put her cute harvest headband on Elizabeth and the result was just too adorable to pass up!
The 3 littlest members of the family: Evie, Mavis, and Elizabeth.
My root family: my brother, my cousin, my mom, Todd, Elizabeth, my dad, me, Evie, and my sister.
The road trip to and from my family's place was horribly long, but totally worth it. I loved spending so much time with my family, people who get my own personal brand of crazy, and the food was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment