Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bear Hugs

Several months before Evie was born, Todd and I made her this bear at the Build-a-Bear Workshop:When she was born, her bear was bigger than she was, so I put him away until she was a little older. Then, we moved and I packed him in her toy box and forgot about him. Just a couple of days ago I was rereading some old posts of mine, and my whole body jerked as the realization hit my brain that Evie has a teddy bear! So I pulled him out and gave him to her. Oh, she got so excited when she saw him! She played on the floor with him for about an hour, pulling and chewing on all of his little handles: his ears, his arms, his tag, etc.


(I don't know why the sound doesn't work in the second video, but it makes me sad because her giggles are so cute!)

Evie really loves her bear and lights up every time she sees him. In fact, she fell asleep like this last night:Isn't it just precious?

No comments:

Post a Comment