Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fun News

I keep forgetting to mention it, but a couple of weeks ago we got a fun phone call. Lindsay and Matt Hope, two of our best friends from college, are expecting their second baby! Last year, I found out about their first baby, Lily, via Facebook when a family member posted the news, so I firmly told Lindsay that I wanted a personal phone call with all future babies. On Friday night a couple of weeks ago, we received that phone call! We are so excited for them, and can't wait to hear all about how things are going for Linds. I know that they are thrilled (and a little scared) to have their second baby so close to Lily. She turns one in November, and I think it will be fun for her to have a little sibling so soon. She loved seeing Evie and was always very gentle with her when they played, so I know she'll be a great big sister. I also know that Linds will be a phenomenal mother and Matt will have a blast with their two little ones. Here's a shout-out to some of my best friends: we love you guys and are so happy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment