Saturday, October 1, 2011

Evie and Daddy

I want to dedicate this post to my sweet husband and our perfect daughter. I can't believe it has taken me this long to do this; all I can say is that now I have more pictures to post! Todd has adored his little girl since he first saw her little face:Todd got to hold Evie just minutes after she was born, and the look of absolute love on his face touches my heart every time I see it.
When Evie was brand-new, she and Daddy spent lots of time together, napping and bonding.

My little family sure cleans up cute!
Evie is not as fond of naps as she used to be, but she still loves playing and telling jokes to her Daddy. They like to laugh together all the time.




Todd enjoys sharing the world with Evie, and he loves teaching her new things. He really has fun when we take her to the zoo and go on other adventures.
Evie and Daddy are buddies. Evie is a daddy's girl, and she has Todd wrapped around her little finger. I love watching the two of them play, laugh, learn, and grow together!

My little family is beautiful, and I love being a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment