Sunday, October 2, 2011

Little Laundry Lady

Saturday is our laundry day. Yesterday, Evie was sitting on the floor while I folded laundry, and she was so interested in what I was doing that I dumped all of the clean underwear on top of her so she could participate. She was thrilled!



Every morning since she was born, when I pick up Evie from her cradle, she hooks her thumb into my undershirt and pops it into her mouth. She has fun with the silky material and I think it feels good on her gums. So, surrounded by our underwear, the first thing she did was grab one of my tops and jam it into her mouth. In addition to the pictures, I also got a couple videos of her "helping" me fold the laundry:

Then, this morning, I sat Evie on the floor to play with her bear while I turned on my computer. When Todd walked by, he whispered to me to turn around. I looked behind me to see Evie playing with the laundry basket full of unfolded clothes and towels.


 
This afternoon, Todd pulled our sheets out of the dryer and Evie decided to help him fold them:

Evie is now our cute little laundry helper, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment