Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Evie's Teeth

Hooray! I finally got a semi-decent picture of Evie's two bottom teeth so I can now prove that, yes, she really does have them! And boy, those suckers are SHARP. She likes to grab my thumb and chew on it, and I'm always a little surprised that it isn't bleeding by the time she's done with it. In order to keep her new little chompers clean, we bought her a cute little toothbrush the other day:
 
 It's just the right size to fit in Evie's small fist, and the green plastic and adorable giraffe match the rest of her jungle decor. While we were still in the store debating over whether to get this one or the cheap and basic one, she decided that this was the one she wanted and she carried it tightly all the way to the register. Once it was paid for, we gave it back to her and she immediately popped it into her mouth. Still in the package, of course, but at least she had the right end in her mouth. Sadly, she caught her bottom lip on the plastic hook of the package and hurt herself. I could see what was about to happen, but my arms were full of her and I couldn't adjust her in time to stop it.
 Yesterday, after her bath, we brushed her teeth and she seemed a little concerned at first. But soon she was holding it herself and chewing on it like an old pro!


No comments:

Post a Comment